Complaint Review: CSA PREPSTAR

Internet
    USA

CSA PREPSTAR COMPLETE RIP OFF STAY AWAY Sacramento, Ca. Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: CSA Prepstar Rebuttal

We paid $2,695 to CSA Prepstar and they did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for us. They put on a good talk online to us and told us that our son would most probably get a baseball schlorship to play baseball in college. The only thing they did was send out our son's baseball profile to 1,200 schools and then we got emails inviting him to camps that cost another $500-600 dollars. CSA Prepstar claimed to give us SAT and ACT prep testing which was never given. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY STAY AWAY.

We went to visit college in June and I repeatedly emailed our contact at CSA Prepstar and he told me he couldn't get in touch with any coaches at any of the colleges to help us set up meetings. I repeatedly called him and emailed him to get in touch with our son to touch base with him on what the next steps were to get a baseball schlorship. He lied and said that somebody named Francsico in his office spent 10-12 hours on video editing and I've never once spoken to or heard of anyone by that name. My son did his own video and sent it to the recruiter. Don't get scammed like we did!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2016 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/csa-prepstar/internet/csa-prepstar-complete-rip-off-stay-away-sacramento-ca-internet-1333324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

CSA Prepstar Rebuttal

AUTHOR: CSA Prepstar - (USA)

First off, let me start off by saying that CSA Prepstar has done everything possible for this family. The mother reversed the credit card charge after they received what they wanted from CSA Prepstar. The son is now going to be playing college baseball at a school due to the exposure he received through our service.

All of the factual information below was presented in documented detail to the bank that she requested the credit card reversal and after the bank reviewed the documents they presented the funds back to CSA Prepstar.

-The athlete involved has had over 1000 coaches view his profile in the first four months of being part of our program.

-They had received the SAT/ACT test prep as promised.

-The son was repeatedly asked to call or communicate with me and repeatedly texted back that he is working or too busy.

-The mother asked me to contact several college coaches a day before they were attending a camp at the school. The coaches were busy organizing the camp and were not available. I only made the calls because the mother said she has also had no luck contacting the coaches.

At CSA Prepstar we work diligently to satisy our families and to provide a quality service. It is unfortunate that one family would go through this process to not have to pay for the contractual services they signed up for and received.

This statement from the mother is being turned over to our attorney for a liable lawsuit and will be dealt with accordingly.