Report: #319557

• Cs@aseasontravel.com
    12421 North Florida Avenue, Tampa, Florida, Zip 33612
    Tampa, Florida

Cs@aseasontravel.com, Astar Travel F***** me over!!! Tampa Florida Florida

Oh hell! Just going through a major divorce, where my husband of 19 years and three kids and being a professional, full time, stupid, working woman and... he'd been boning one of his school's staff for two years and ... I saw the light when I got the offer of taking the 3 kids overseas!!! Wrong!

To add insult to injury! I explained my predicament but Charles Coleman! (Yeah! I am sure that's his real name!) authenticated everything! The numbers, registration blah blah blah and I fell hook, line and sinker!

How stupid of my naievity! $998 less on my desperate Mastercard! I feel like a complete fool! Again! I truly thought the P and C meetings went till 11.30 and golf was 3 times a week! How else could he keep a handicap of nine! Well.... was it truly nine? He's probably been on 36 for years and I never heard anything different! I was sucked right in again! Why can't people be honest?

Annette
Morayfield
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2008 02:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/csaseasontravelcom/tampa-florida-33612/csaseasontravelcom-astar-travel-f-me-over-tampa-florida-florida-319557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content