Complaint Review: CSK Construction Company

2832 Brighton 7th Street
    Brooklyn, New York
    USA

CSK Construction Company Gurdev Singh Sidewalk Repair Scam! Brooklyn New York

On August 15th 2013 I received a violation from DOT to repair my sidewalk.  On August 27th I signed a contract with Mr. Gurdev Singh from GSK Construction company.  I gave Mr.Singh $1.000.00 deposit as per his request.  Mr. Singh stated that he would get the DOT permit.  Due to a city planted tree that  caused the roots of the tree to push up my sidewalk, I also needed a permit from the Parka Department.

Mr. Singh signed  the Park application but when he was asked to provide insurance information so that I could get the permit, Mr. Singh refused although his business card stated that he was fully insured.  Mr. Singh said that he would refund my deposit but he did not show up for the appointment that was scheduled to refund our monies on two separate occasions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/csk-construction-company/brooklyn-new-york-11236/csk-construction-company-gurdev-singh-sidewalk-repair-scam-brooklyn-new-york-1093000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content