Complaint Review: Custom Built Personal Training

• Reported By: Andrew — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
  • Custom Built Personal Training

Omaha, Nebraska
    United States of America

Custom Built Personal Training CBPT False promise Misinformation multiple billings Omaha, Nebraska

Short and sweet is that after cancellation (which was a headache and no end of hassle) this company had assured me that no further drafts would be drawn from our bank account.  Today we had another draft come out.
    I followed all their requirements, and have met all their deadlines.  Their in house help has been worthless, and their corporate office staff are a joke.  This should have been a simple process, but they have done EVERYTHING to make it as difficult as can be.
    I have since asked to have the charge repealed, but they refuse to do so.  All of our conversations have been "Lost," and the seem to be hoping I'll just bend over and take it.

I need help fighting this evil orgainization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2011 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/custom-built-personal-training/omaha-nebraska-68134/custom-built-personal-training-cbpt-false-promise-misinformation-multiple-billings-omaha-808388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content