Complaint Review: Custom Teleconnect - Zero Plus Dialing

• Reported By: Somewhere City Utah
  • Custom Teleconnect - Zero Plus Dialing
    billview.com/zpdi/
    San Antonio, Texas

Custom Teleconnect - Zero Plus Dialing Ripoff! Billed for non-completed telephone call San Antonio Texas

April 6, 2005 called home collect from public telephone. No answer, so hung up. Received our phone provider bill (Qwest) with a separate page listing charges of $14.16 (plus $1.35 in taxes & add-ons). Zero Plus Dialing Inc., Long Distance billed me for a 3 minute phone call. Custom Teleconnect is allegedly only the bill collection arm of Zero Plus Dialing.

Qwest could not help me, they said I had to resolve directly with Custom Teleconnect. I called Custom Teleconnect twice, and was on hold for 10 minutes each time with no answer, and no message, or background music to indicate that I was on hold (seems like they're not too interested in me staying on the line).

After reading the numerous complaints on ripoffreport, I called Qwest again and had them remove the Custom Teleconnect charges from the bill. Qwest told me that Custom Teleconnect will not receive payment, and it will be up to them to contact me for payment.

D
South Jordan, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2005 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/custom-teleconnect-zero-plus-dialing/san-antonio-texas-78229/custom-teleconnect-zero-plus-dialing-ripoff-billed-for-non-completed-telephone-call-san-141788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content