Complaint Review: Custom Vacations Mexico

• Custom Vacations Mexico
    CALLE 1ERA SUR, ESQ. CARRETERA FEDERAL, PLAZA YAMA
    Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
    Mexico

Custom Vacations Mexico Golf and Spa Vacations Fraud, Timeshare scam Custom Vacations Mexico Playa Del Carmen Quintanaroo Mexico

*Consumer Comment: Mexico Timeshare Scam

My (CVM) Custom Vacation Mexico scam experience left me with a hole in my bank account an a strain on my marriage! This was the first time that I had been a victim of timeshare fraud thanks to the CVM Custom Vacation Mexico scam. I went to Playa Del Carmen with my wife for a well deserved break. We actually ended up buying timeshare with the Grand Luxxe and signed up with CVM. They promised to rent our weeks and we were informed it was an investment. That we would actually be raking in money. My wife thought that it was a bad idea but I agreed. At that moment we were officically flies in the web of the CVM Custom Vacation Mexico Scam, Luxury Vacations is also in on it. I am pretty shore they are all the same company. I have repeatly attempted to contact CVM and they just give me lame excuses as to why they are not doing what I paid, and they promised to do. Do not get stuck in the web of the Custom Vacation Mexico scam... You have been warned!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/custom-vacations-mexico/playa-del-carmen-mexico/custom-vacations-mexico-golf-and-spa-vacations-fraud-timeshare-scam-custom-vacations-mex-1093126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Mexico Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: margaretsims90 - ()

Every day, many vacationers are invited to a “free breakfast” and a “free tour”, this with the intention to sell them a timeshare. Although many of them accept the invitation with no intentions to buy, a considerable percentage goes out of the presentation with a new contract and with no idea of what they just bought.