Complaint Review: Custom Vacations Mexico

Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
    USA

Custom Vacations Mexico scam Playa Del Carmen Quintana roo Mexico

*Consumer Comment: Mexico Timeshare Scam

Custom Vacations Mexico scammed me and ruined my vacation. How do these predators sleep at night? I bought a timeshare through Grand Luxxe. I was informed that if I purchased extra weeks, a vacation ownership rental company could rent out our weeks. I was then referred to a rental company C.V.M. This timeshare rental company told me that they could rent my un-used weeks. They also told me that they would make me practically rich. Apparently they had a list of contacts who were just dying to rent my timeshare unit. I was unaware that I was waltzing into a "Custom Vacations Mexico scam" ambush.

I have recently read CVM complaints on online timeshare forums, obviously Custom Vacations Mexico scams people quite often. The bottom line is that CVM will not do what they say that they will.

I paid the hefty upfront fee and waited for the promised revenue to come flooding in. I waited and waited and then finally... nothing happened. I called the number that CVM has displayed on their website, I Emailed and even wrote a letter. CVM refuse to address the situation, they either completely ignore me or dodged my questions. Custom Vacations Mexico scammed me, they never delivered on what they had promised. I have yet to see a dime. They lie, cheat and swindle people for a living. They are operating as a group, under different names. There are at least two other timeshare resale businesses in on the Custom Vacations Mexico scam, Luxury Vacations and Golf and Spa Vacations scam people too.

Hotels like the Grand Luxxe are full of liquored up tourists who don´t expect to get ripped off on vacation. It is a "chicken shoot" for these timeshare resale companies. There are thousands of people passing through these resorts every month. Companies like CVM are predators looking for the next Custom Vacation Mexico scam victim to ambush and devour for every dime they can get their greedy hands onto.

My credit is practically ruined, I have even had to take time off of work due to stress. Don´t be the next victim on the Custom Vacations Mexico scam menu...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/custom-vacations-mexico/playa-del-carmen-mexico/custom-vacations-mexico-scam-playa-del-carmen-quintana-roo-mexico-1093483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Mexico Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: margaretsims90 - ()

Tourism in Mexico is a very big industry; in fact, Mexico appears in the list of the 10 most visited countries in the world. With millions of tourists arriving annually, timeshare companies take this as the perfect opportunity to sell timeshares. From the airport to the streets, there are many timeshare salespeople, AKA, timeshare sharks, trying to invite vacationers to the resorts for a “free tour”.