Complaint Review: Customer 1st

• Reported By: jeaniemonte — Sweet Home Oregon USA
  • Customer 1st

Dime Box, Texas
    USA

Customer 1st, a division of Business Evaluation Services & Rolland Leggett They stole $2181.23 from me! They asked me to be a "Customer Service Evaluator". They sent me a check for $2450.00 on a Saturday as we were just leaving our house, so I didn't have the time to check on this company. Dime Box Texas **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

One week ago last Saturday, as my husband & I were just driving out the drivewway, we stopped to get the mail & there was an official looking envelope from the USPS from a company named Customer 1st with a check in it in the amount  of $2450.00.

It sincerely did look real & I thought I must have signed up with them online, as I often did, but  never again!  Had it not been a Saturday & on our way out the door, I would have checked on this company first, but since my bank was open on a Saturday, I thought I would just go ahead & deposit it, big mistake!

The letter inside asked me to let them know at  (805) 301-7023 when I:    1) had RECIEVED ASSIGNMENT,  then to TO 2) let them know when I had their "CHECK DEPOSITED", then again when the "FUNDS WERE AVAILABLE" which I checked in on Tueday & the bank told me that the funds were available, then the following Saturday, that being last Saturday, I got a notice in the mail from my bank saying that I had RETURNED DEPOSITED ITEMS & that the reason for the return was that the check for $2450. [continued below]....

.....00 was ficticious/altered, I was sick to my stomach!  At first I was pissed at my bank for telling me that the funds were available, then on top on all that, my bank charged me an additional $16.00

Then they told me that they would either have me buy something or do a financial matter, which was to send $1,81.23 to a Rolland Leggett for a Walmart to Walmart transfer to Texas.  That was it, my money was gone!

Now I've contacted the local police, which said they pretty much would/could do nothing, I contacted my bank, which said the same thing, and I've contacted Walmart Fraud Department, ll telling me that it wasn't fraud - that the minute I deposited that check it was on me, no more fraud my fault, period.

Now they (Customer 1st) won't take my calls, won't answer my texts or my emails, nada.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2017 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/customer-1st/dime-box-texas-7785377/customer-1st-a-division-of-business-evaluation-services-amp-rolland-leggett-they-stole-1397907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content