Complaint Review: Customer compensation lottery

• Customer compensation lottery
    50 central ave tappan ny 10990
    Tappan, New York
    United States of America

I got a ck in the amount od 3,550.00 I was told to call this mr ray Martin because I need to pay taxes on the prize I won in the amount of 50,500.00 I was dames like this in the past like 3 years ago and I am still paying for it today I am sure these are the same people just wish they would get busted

I live in Greeley Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/customer-compensation-lottery/tappan-new-york-10990/customer-compensation-lottery-mr-ray-martins-scam-ck-in-amount-of-3550-tappan-new-york-818940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

?????

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

New here, are you? Reading your rebuttal I'd have to say you're as brilliant as the OP. Also, both of you coming from Colorado....?

#2 General Comment

There is only one work misspelled

AUTHOR: brownsong - (USA)

The only word that looks wrong to me is "dames". Nothing else is misspelled. And the problem of no caps and punctuation. There are a lot of reasons for this. Some people are not computer/keypad savvy and simply don't wish to bother with finding all those cap/punctuation keys.

Or English may not be their first language.

The main thing is what was said. I understood perfectly what was being said. And since this is ripoffreport and not grammarreport I think it was a fine report.

Again?

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

Son, go back and read what you posted. If you write like that all the time I'd be amazed you ever got a job other than sweeping floors. "It was dames like this" and "I'm still paying for it(3 years down the road)". You must know some second or third grader that could have posted for you. If you lived in Phenix City, Alabama, I'd know why you're such a poor speller etc, etc, etc.
Oh, and please don't tell my wife of 55 years I'm a phoney,  she thinks I'm on the up and up. I guess the business I owned was phoney,  too.

A little scary

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Why in the world are there so many people who can't write in English so people can read it.  I have never been a teacher but I have worked around schools for years and I know they teach them to write better than this.

Are these people all dropouts or do they just not care and never read anything before they submit it?

Everyone makes typos but MANY reports are almost completely unreadable.

Whatever must be you

AUTHOR: Nat - (United States of America)

Must be you I am sure no it was not a clam that I won money it had to do with a job but all the same area they were in Canada the ck from Ohio and based in ny so smart a..... Ever here of a typo so now you are the one to look stupid I did not send money just going to do all that I can to make sure they get busted sick of people that have to be fake like you

Wait...what?

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

You fell for this 3 yrs ago and you're still paying for it? You actually thought you'd won thousands or millions of dollars in a lottery you'd never entered? Holy cow. Stupid is as stupid does. Dames you said? Dames?

Be sure and send them the money and see if by chance you won. Ok?