Complaint Review: Customers Compensation Lottery

United States of America
  • Phone: 1-647-686-6530
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Customers Compensation Lottery Ray Martins Wrote BOGUS LOTTERY CHECK Tappan, New York

This person had sent me a check for covering the tax on some " lottery " I had won. The check Ray and Brandy had sent me was in the amount of 3,550 U.S. Dollars. I was suppose to send 2,500 U.S Dollars to cover the taxes on the amount of 50,500 U.S. Dollars that I had "won". So where does the other 1,000 U.S. Dollars go??

The address printed on the envelope was from Global P.O. Box 1150 Toronto, ON MIK 5K5. The address on the paper I received was from 50 Central Avenue Tappan,NY 10990 and the Check was from SouthWest Independent School District in San Antonio Texas.

This is not the first time I have received a letter like this. I received something similar to this I was to say 3 years ago. I have reported this to my local Sheriff Department and I will also report this/these people to the postal service, and to my bank and I recommend that anyone reading this do the same!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/customers-compensation-lottery/tappan-new-york-10990/customers-compensation-lottery-ray-martins-wrote-bogus-lottery-check-tappan-new-york-808885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content