Complaint Review: CVS Minute Clinic Diagnotic of Florida Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Reported By: Rosemary — Altamonte Spgs Florida United States of America
  • CVS Minute Clinic Diagnotic of Florida Inc.
    1098 Montgomery Rd.
    Altamonte Spgs, Florida
    United States of America

CVS Minute Clinic Diagnotic of Florida Inc. William Oakley MD Billing of personal Credit Card and filing claims acheiving duplicate payments of office visit. Altamonte Spgs, Florida

*Author of original report: Minute Clinic CVS Altamonte Spgs, Fl

The CVS Montgomery Rd Clinic In Altamonte Spgs,FL happened to charge my personal Visa Credit Card for a flu shot then charged me a co-pay with a secondary Insurance carrier avoiding the First Insurance carrier. They found me congested and wrote two scrips on me and administered a flu shot.

The CVS pharmacy I presented the scripts to, researched both Insurance carriers, and went with the one that paid the most (secondary). However,the Secondary(Cigna Conn Gen Life) insuance carrier failed to outline me in writing being Cigna Conn General Life (Radio Shack) why my flu shot wasnt covered under Wellness? Services performed 10-11-12, thus my VISA was charged one month later $90.99 while the Minute Clinic is filing claims for the office visit again (Fraud).

Upon contacting the the first Carrier also a cigna (Starbridge) ltd benefit they informed me of intensive claim filing from the Minute Clinic to Starbridge the Primary, now this action is after they hit my personal VISA card and have been paid for their services in full.  Now this dosen't mean they want money from both ends does it?? It most certainly does.

I ask why am I not 100% reimbursed to date, why after presenting two insurance policies Id cards this did not settle the October flu shot, and why will Bank of America after reporting a dispute entered did they not accept my dispute because its insurance related? Talk about a rip off! Its January 9, and I still have not heard from Rhode Island Main Office, still no check number from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 01:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cvs-minute-clinic-diagnotic-of-florida-inc/altamonte-spgs-florida-32701-7420/cvs-minute-clinic-diagnotic-of-florida-inc-william-oakley-md-billing-of-personal-credit-c-993748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Minute Clinic CVS Altamonte Spgs, Fl

AUTHOR: Rosemary - (United States of America)

To-date 1/26/2013 there is still no refund of the clinic returning my funds they took from my credit reportwhile they swallow the claims paid to them from Cigna Insuance Company, Beechstreet.