Complaint Review: cyber sonic

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2002
  • Reported By: ft wayne in
  • cyber sonic

, california

Ripped off by Cybersonic they keep taking money from my acct after order canceled.

I had orderd the proudct three months prior to even knowing they were taking money. It had takin the company 4 months to deliver the product.

I had cancled the order one day before the product had came. I was informed that i had to ship it back within 30 days or they would take all of their money at oune, so I shipped it right away.

The numerous operators i had spoke with told me, that my account would be creited. Two weeks later a Debit was on my accout for this company, with two separate nsf. charges! I had called at least 10 times that day and spoke with many people, telling me that my account would be creited within 48-72 hours. That wasnt the case, it took me at least 3 more calls to find out what was going on.

Finally my account was ok, well one mounth later there is a charge on my account i dont remember having. Yes they took another unautherised payment. I get absolutly nowhere when I call.

They tell me yes your account is closed and they can not explain why they are taking money..... I have charges here that i have to pay because of their mistakes, what else can I do?

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on CYBER SONIC

Thank you for the time to share this hopefully more people will share and something will be done

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cyber-sonic/california/ripped-off-by-cybersonic-they-keep-taking-money-from-my-acct-after-order-canceled-11149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content