Complaint Review: Cyberbit A/S

2 Stensgaardvej
    Middelfart,
    Denmark

Cyberbit A/S Hasn't paid out what is due Middelfart Denmark

*Author of original report: Contact at last

Our most recent payments (put through just under two years ago) have not been paid out. We had some chargebacks and were told that w would have to wait 180 days without any chargebacks before payout. That has passed now by several weeks. When I asked for payment I was told that I had to wait for 120 days past the delivery date or a maximum of 540 days since payment. Well, it is 650 days since payment! They still won't payout.

Their excuse is that I have no documentation and that they are worried they may get stung with further payouts. Well, it is beyond the 540 days maximum so this cannot happen.

They owe me about £45000!! I have lost my house over this and this is a large sum of money so I will be pursuing this with Kieran, Nicolina and Alina who seldom answer my emails and NEVER return my calls.

They have no good reason to stop the payments, this appears to be a scam, drawing things out to steal my money. And I do not take kindly to that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cyberbit-as/middelfart/cyberbit-as-hasnt-paid-out-what-is-due-middelfart-denmark-1057536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Contact at last

AUTHOR: Templegate - ()

Since my last contact with Kieran, I waited for 2-3 months and contacted him again. He replied and said he would look into some interim payments.

That was over 1 month ago and despite dozens of emails to Kieran, Nicolina, Alina; several phone calls when nobody is ever available to speak to, and leaving messages on Kieran's voicemail....I have heard NOTHING.

I fel as though I am back to where I was nearly 4 months ago.