Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, June 16, 2015

• Reported By: Toddr1 — Santa Clarita California USA
Cyclevin.com (Imran Kareem)
Internet USA

Cyclevin.com (Imran Kareem) NAME: CycleVin ACCREDITED BUSINESS: NO CONTACT: Mr. Imran Karim (((REDACTED))) Website: www.cyclevin.com Company was paid $25.00 for a Vin Check Never Provided Report or Refund Frisco Internet

On December 16th I paid for a VIN Report for a motorcycle I wanted to purchase.  I received a link that said my report was ready, clicked the link and there was no report.

I then tried to contact the company via their "Contact Us" which was e-mail only and received no response.  At tis point I started to realize that Imran Karim and Cycle Vin may not be a legitimate company.  I filed a report with BBB and in February received a link again from Cycle Vin for a report that once again didn't exist.  I insisted on a refund as I was able to get a VIN report from a legitimate company.

In April I contacted Cycle Vin via phone as the BBB provided me their number.  No phone number is listed and I was told by an employee that a check would be mailed for my refund.  No refund was received, I called again today and was told I'd be contacted about a refund.  I did not receive an e-mail or call and no one is answering the phone at Cycle Vin.  It is obvious Mr. Imran Karim is scamming people and is not an upstanding individual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2015 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cyclevincom-imran-kareem/internet/cyclevincom-imran-kareem-name-cyclevin-accredited-business-no-contact-mr-imran-kar-1236059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cyclevin.com (Imran Kareem)