Complaint Review: Cyn Elena

P.O.Box 2474
    Internet
    United States of America

Cyn Elena My Vintage Hut Took My Money and Never Heard from Her Again, Internet

I ordered a Gardenia Hair Clip  from Cynthia Miller on her website Cyn Elena - Pin Up Glamour Accessories.  This is the same owner of My Vintage Hut.  I stated that I needed the item by April 2nd. Cynthia said she would send the item out as soon as she received payment.  I sent the payment of $31.25 by money order.  By this time we had exchanged three emails discussing payment and shipping.  Before I paid her, Miller was very prompt with her responses on email.

Since I sent the payment I have not heard from her.  Cynthia Miller took my money and never sent me the item.  I have sent her emails and called her numerous times but she has never responded. At this point, my wedding is over. I have asked for a full refund, but I still have not heard from her.

I have filed a Better Business Bureau complaint against her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2011 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cyn-elena/internet/cyn-elena-my-vintage-hut-took-my-money-and-never-heard-from-her-again-internet-721554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content