Report: #1193059

• Reported By: bturn —
  • Dana Sharp

Waterford, Michigan
    USA

Dana Sharp, babyslowsky Dana Sharp of Waterford Michigan is a crazy lady and drama creater Scam artist Babywearing Swap overpricing Kinderpack selling shoddy and fake Dinos Cover Hood False Claim Horrible Seller Stay Away Slander Vindictive Waterford Michigan

*Author of original report: Perfect

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: PARTIAL DAMAGED RETURN 3month AFTER PURCHASE

Dana Sharp sold a baby carrier.  It didn't end up being what we really wanted, and we bought a different one through the actual company(at the actual price as well instead of inflated) I listed the other one at a lower price(more accurate) on the same board.  Dana was obviously still attached to the carrier in some way because she sent me a message saying she saw my listing, and asked if I could remove it and use my own photo(it was a photo of a carrier....no people, no furniture, no names, no anything connecting it to anyone or anything.) I thought it was a silly request, but I did respond saying I would retake pics as soon as I brought it in the house and charged the camera enough to take some.  I also told her we were able to find one in a color scheme we liked better and I had just listed it with what I had on my computer.  She responded asking me to state that the pics weren't taken by me and weren't current(it had been a month and a half since we received the carrier, and it had been used 1 time so they were actually current.)   My final response was that I had already posted exactly that, before she even requested it.

At this point, any sane human being would think things were fine.  I listed on a picture that wasn't linked to her in anyway that current pics would be up after my phone had some juice and the kids were fed.  It wasn't enough for Dana Sharp though.  She had to go crazy pshyco lady about it.  She posted herself on the post stating that the picture of the carrier was her picture, and she had demanded I take it down and I refused.  She was essentially trying to ruin my reputation(I had quite a bit of positive feedback from sales, trades, buys, ect)  At that point I responded that she was turning crazy and dramatic and that if she was still so wrapped up in her old carrier, she could have it back instead of me wasting my time selling it.  That is exactly what happned as well. It was boxed up and sent back to her.  She tried to fight the paypal return claim.  Paypal arbitrated and let us both submit our various documents, video's, notery's that witnessed condition before return mailing, and photo's.

In the end, they sided with me.  This again was not enough for sweet Dana Sharp, bless her heart.  She is still trying to harass me via the internet by creating lies and posting false things about me on the internet.  It has been 2 months, and she is still at it.  She tries to complain to admins of groups and of course tells them one side of a story to try and get me banned.  I have tons of positive feedback though dating a few years with zero problems before her, and anyone that contacts me would be able to get the full story.  I only post this so that future people can know the type of crazy they are dealing with when they choose to buy/sell/or trade with her and to think long and hard about it first.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2014 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dana-sharp/waterford-michigan/dana-sharp-babyslowsky-dana-sharp-of-waterford-michigan-is-a-crazy-lady-and-drama-create-1193059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Perfect

AUTHOR: bturn - ()

I don't really need to respond to much of this, because Dana Sharp makes herself look like an idiot enough.  I do restate that the kinderpac was used once, and was kept in the trunk of my car so fading is beyond bs because it was in the same exact condition. I don't try and screw people over in life.  I actually have donated multiple carriers to moms and am generally a helpful kind of person, until you piss me off.   I also restate that I had a noterey signature when it was shipped, which is probably why paypal called bs on any later thing she said(ps....always get a notery signature when you ship stuff so that you don't have to deal with stories people come up with.)  The carrier was fine.  If she wanted to resell it she could.  She is bitter that someone had the audacity to send it back when she tried to cause trouble.  I was in fact banned from the Babywearing Swap based only on the stuff she said.  They didn't even contact me before the perm ban.  Good job on that :)  I bet you feel special getting a ban on someone based only on the stuff you said.  I'm currently content in life raising my kids.   Dana had zero feedback when I bought from her, so my advice to others is to not buy or sell with people that don't have feedback.  You might end up with a crazy.  Again, Dana is the only person out of 10 transactions I ever had issues with.  Take that as you will.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

PARTIAL DAMAGED RETURN 3month AFTER PURCHASE

AUTHOR: beemama - ()

Please see my original RipOff report on Brandi Turner Inman Hamiliton. She filed a rebuttal but still felt the need to file a seperate report. There are uploads of screenshots on my original report.

I sold a Kinderpack carrier to Brandi Turner with a cover and hood (AKA Brandi Inman - Brandi Hamilton) in July of 2014 and she did not leave any feedback. She did not email or private message me about any issue with anything she bought. About two months later she relisted the carrier only. She posted my photo on her for sale listing which shows the condition she bought it in, including the suckpads she did not purchase and a cover and hood which she did purchase but was not selling. In hindsight I wish I would have immediately contacted an admin or just ignored it, however as someone who buys used carriers frequently I would want a current picture reflecting what I was purchasing. I contacted an admin whens she left retaliatory feedback on the listing comment, unrelated retailtory feedback on the seperate feedback site, filed a claim that was denied on paypal due to being past the 45 day window, filing a chargeback, doing a partial return, and the item she did return was not in the condition it was when I sent.

She broke rules on The Babywearing Swap page. She was removed by an admin. She was mad at me for this, I did not break the rules. She fraudulently filed a Paypal claim and was denied because she was past the window. She fraudulently filed a chargeback with her credit card company. Yes she was refunded for a damaged and partial return 3 months after she purchased the carrier and used it. Chargebacks are almost always sided with the owner of the card they want their business. It is a common scam. Paypal rarely wins on the sellers behalf with this common scam. Brandi partially returned the carrier used faded and stained without the cover and hood because she was butthurt.

1. RULE BROKEN

On The Babywearing Swap facebook buy sell trade page you are supposed to use your own photo to show current condition etc. 2. Contain ONE personal photo of the item.

PRIVATE MESSAGE CONVERSATION

9/20, 3:21pm (Me the Original Owner) "Brandi I seen your listing on the Babywearing Swap. Can you please use your own photo and remove mine. Thank you."

9/20, 4:30pm (Brandi now reselling) "I'll retake pics when I bring it in the house and charge the camera. I was able to get a color I liked so I just listed with what I had on my computer."

9/20, 4:31pm (Me the Original Owner) "Can you please state that those are not your pics and are not current on your listing or in the comments."

9/20, 4:36pm (Brandi  now reselling)  "yup it is already there actually"

2. RULE BROKEN

a. Harassment of other members is not allowed. If there is any snark in your comments, they will be deleted & an admin may private message you with a warning if needed. Many members of this group are seasoned babywearers and we are all here to help one another out.

PUBLIC FOR SALE LISTING COMMENTS

Me the Original Owner PM you.

Brandi now reselling (answering a previous posters question) No it is a toddler std. Sorry. It is in my car right now, which is where it has mostly lived. I will grab it and bring it in and take some close up pics. These were pics from when I bought it but our house is crazy busy so I haven't redone them.

Me the Original Owner These are the original owners and have asked to be removed. (THIS IS THE LAST CONTACT I HAD WITH HER)

Brandi now reselling "Can you please state that those are not your pics and are not current on your listing or in the comments." That was the last comment from the old owner, to which I replied that I did state that already, and reconfirmed if it was really a big deal I would charge my phone and get a new pic up as soon as I could...and then she posted her b***** comment above...which you might want to keep in mind if you buy from that owner in the future. I will charge phone and take new pictures for anyone that wants new ones as soon as I can (I'm estimating after dinner time frame). I just really hate it when people start doing stupid things like that and say one thing then try  to make you look like a bad guy in public.

3. BLOCKED AFTER RETALIATORY COMMENT

I was blocked after that last comment but checked my facebook notifications in time to screen shot it. The link then disappeared as she attempted to block me from seeing it but left the listing up.

4. CONTACTING A PAGE ADMIN - NO FURTHER CONTACT --UNTIL PAYPAL CONTACTS ME

It is now that I contact an admin to report her public retaliatory comment so it can be removed.

5. RETALIATORY FEEDBACK NOT RELATING TO PURCHASE

An hour or so later I get a notification from the Babywearing Swap Feedback facebook page.

Brandi the Orginal Owner "For the love of God, do not do transactions with this person. She turns crazy after the fact. Stay away and buyer beware. She will tell you one thing, than contact admins and post on the swap another."

6. ADMIN TEMPORARILY BANS Brandi Inman Turner Hamilton

The admin from The Babywearing Swap Facebook group bans Brandi from membership not allowing her to buy sell or trade on the site.

7. PAYPAL NOTIFICATION OF REJECTED CLAIM

A day later I get a nofication from Paypal saying Brandi Turner Inman had filed a claim past the 45 day purchase date and her claim was denied.

8. PERMANENT BAN Brandi Turner Inman Hamiliton UPDATE ADMIN

At this point I contacted the admin of The Babywearing Swap facebook page and she was permanently banned.

9. CHARGEBACK FILED THROUGH CREDIT CARD COMPANY

Since Payal would not give her her money back she filed a chargeback 3 months after original purchase with her credit card that she used to pay through PayPal. I got a notification through paypal that she claimed the item was "damaged or defective, not as described, services not as rendered."

10. PARTIAL RETURN

Brandi Turner Inman Hamilton returned only the Kinderpack and not the cover and hood but was fully refunded by her credit card company. It was taken and held in my paypal the moment she filed the chargeback. Being that PayPal will not release who her credit card company is and even though I took video opening the package I cannot get back my $40 charged for the cover and $10 charged for a OB&D hood.

11. RETURNED NOT IN CONDTION SOLD IN

The navy straps were faded and stained, not in the condition I sent it in. Maybe it was "keeping it in the car" the whole time she owned it as stated in her for sale listing. Maybe it was "the one time she wore it" as stated in the RipOff report. Whatever it is it was worn.

She was charged $169 for a Toddler Standard kinderpack, $40 for a reversible Dinos (like Tula) cover, and $10 for an Oobie Bean Dolly hood. I am not going to get involved with market value of baby carriers especially Kinderpacks during that summer. An admin on one of the pages actually remarked what a great price it was. Kinderpacks were very hot over the summer and still are. Their stockings sell out in minutes and wil be immeditately resold for cost plus shipping or at a profit. Hard to find or sought after prints have been sold for $400-$500.