Complaint Review: Dance Rogue

• Dance Rogue
    1600 s indiana 110
    chicago, Illinois
    USA

Dance Rogue Charles Lawerence Yound 111 uncertified dance choreographer chicago Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Cease and Desist

This the same Charles Lawrnece Young that now heads Dance Rogue classes in Chicago, if so RUUNNN. What a liar, he is manipluative, conning liar. He will say anything to get your money from you and get you into his classes. He's been telling a small group of white girls how he can get them signed on tour with Justin Beiber, Timberlake and many others, just so he can get their parents money for his overly priced clinics he holds. They are ok dancers just not the level that tour artists will need but he leads them on. When asked he fails to show us the Janet Jackson video he said he was in which i bet does not exist. Charles can barely dance himself, does not really have that kind of connections and is just in it for the money he can bilk out of unsuspecting young hopefuls. Such a shame! What scares many of us parents is and why we stopped attending is his innapropriate overly touching of the girls. I thought he ws gay but he uses any exccuse to get close to the girls..Even wilder is that his girlfriend is on the run from him and in hiding. wonder why. Posting about it just looks embarassing and desperate and as if he's talking to himself.  People need to wisen up to ppl like this. you don't need a clinic to enhance your dance skills you just need practice stop over paying and getting ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2014 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dance-rogue/chicago-illinois-60616/dance-rogue-charles-lawerence-yound-111-uncertified-dance-choreographer-chicago-illinois-1184820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Cease and Desist

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

My name is Charles and I am responding to the outrageous and false allegations written by a woman that I have a Cease and Desist court order in the state of Illinois against her for continuous stalking behavior and libel actions. Her name is Christina (((REDACTED))).  She has left two different "internet" bashing of not only my company Dance Rogue, which she has never been apart of, or attended any of our workshops held all around the world; but she also makes personal allegations against me that are unfounded and unproven and down right hateful.

The whole "report" in question doesn't even spell my name right correctly in the title, she gives my personal address not Dance Rogue business address. One can tell by reading it that the message was written in anger.  Dance is a in workshop series that hold hotel and instudio dance workshops. The educators on my faculty are well know choreographers and teachers from all around the world. Dance Rogue doesn't promise anyone anything, however, we do make it know that hard work can help move you up the line. Our motto is: Be better today than you were yesterday; be better tomorrow than you are today.

I am asking that this be taking down and considered a "hate post" in its  nature,  it is very inappropriate the way she is personal bashing the owner with horrible claims that have zero backing. The same day this was published, the writer in questions left another hate voicemail on my phone, which show her continuing stalking and predatory behavior. Her statements have nothing do with Dance Rogue as a business, but instead personal attacks on me as a human being. The writer in questions mentions " white girls" I am not sure what the race of anyone has to do with teaching. She also mentions my personal life and ex girl friend, not sure what that has to do with Dance Rogue as a business. Again, she uses my personal address and makes claims of  touching of children, my "dance ability", my "sexuality" and many other things that just don't have backing and are competely false in every way possible. On these ground alone I am asking that this post be taken down immediately.

We are rated 4.7 stars out of 5, with one bad review by this same women. Here are what some parents and students who have actually attending a dance rogue workshop and have students in our program.

Ava W — 5 stars: Dance Rogue made me a better dancer. I am more confident, I dance bigger, and Dance is easier for me! It was challenging but not hard enough for me to give up. It was a great experience. I was tired at the end of each day since I was at my studio for 18 hours but I loved it!!!!

"Kelly K — 5 stars: My two daughters LOVE DanceRogue! It's challenging, but rewarding. They feel like they learn a lot. Not to mention that the staff is Amazing!!!"

Melissa S — 5 stars: It sure says something when at the end of each very long dance filled day you look into kids smiling, laughing (when appropriate), and working so hard. The staff are inspiring, teaching valuable life lessons, and having fun along with the kids. Great two days!

Alexis R— 5 stars: I only got to go to one day of the intensive but the one day i went (today) was fabulous! i felt that i really improved and our performance went great! i love dance rogue! #freeyourdance