Complaint Review: Dandy Cash

• Dandy Cash

Internet
    United States of America

Dandy Cash ,dandycash.com Mirage company? Internet

I've been trying to locate a phone number for this entity.  Twice they have approved loans to me but never paid on these loans.  Their paperwork shows no way to contact them nor does anything appear on their website.

They have all my most sensitive information and I have e-signed both loans that were never deposited.  This is scary.

I have been diligent about contacting cfpb (consumer protection financial board) about other "phishing lenders" but at least I had a phone number for them.  I'll report these guys as well, but I sure would like to know if others know anything about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dandy-cash/internet/dandy-cash-dandycashcom-mirage-company-internet-1009437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content