Complaint Review: Daniel Eaton Southern Mosaic Co 480-707-7071

USA
  • Phone: (480)707-7071
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Daniel Eaton Southern Mosaic Co 480-707-7071 dan eaton Liar and horrible business person. DO NOT do business with! scottsdale Internet

I rented a Scottsdale office from Daniel Eaton and he started off really nice. That all immediately stopped after signing the lease.  He lied about numerous things. Some big some small. Everything that he promised, like free parking, upgrades to the building, along with tons of other verbal agreements where all lies.  I was told I would get a free covered spot. That never happened. He all of a sudden said I would own an extra $100/month. In the year I was there NO upgrades were made. He did upgrade a neighbor’s unit and made a TON of noise for 2 month straight. I couldn’t even do business because the noise was too loud and my clients couldn’t get to my office because Dan Eaton and his workers would leave their equipment all over the place including the walk ways. They would cut tile right in front of my door, even after asking them over and over to do it elsewhere.  Dan would literally ignore my emails and calls. And even when I confronted him in person he would say he wasn’t making any noise and then would just continue on sawing and banging away making it impossible to hear anyone on the phone.

The biggest problem was when pointing out all that was wrong with the office so that I wouldn’t be charged when moving out. We did a walk through in the beginning and he agreed that there was cracked tile and the carpet in the offices was not new.  I even sent him photos. Upon moving out, not only did he keep my deposit but sent me a bill for $2,582 for things there were clearly already there.  He told me he had lawyers that would drown me in legal paperwork and that I would lose.

Whatever you do, avoid the nightmare that is Daniel Eaton. Cell 480-707-7071. Southern Mosaic Co.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2017 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/daniel-eaton-southern-mosaic-co-480-707-7071/internet/daniel-eaton-southern-mosaic-co-480-707-7071-dan-eaton-liar-and-horrible-business-person-1394933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content