Complaint Review: DANIEL FORD

• DANIEL FORD

Internet
    USA

DANIEL FORD PAUL RICHARDSON, NANA JOE scammed me for over $10,000 Internet

I met Daniel Ford on February 26th, 2017 on Christianmingle.com.  We texted for a couple of days and then exchanged numbers.  He gained my trust over a period of 2 months.  He claimed in owned Daniel Ford & Associates in England and used it as a cover for free-lancing with the British government.  Having a cousin who works in the police department there, I took him at his word.

He sent me pictures of himself, his crew and even his daughter, and supposedly I was corresponding with his daughter.  To make a long-story short, he made me believe he had left something very valuable pertaining to his job and seeing I'm a big advocate for eliminating terriorists, I believed him.  From May thru the end of August I sent over $10,000 to a Nana Joe in Turkey and a Paul Richardson in New York.  I did my research and didn't question my findings.  I have the emails to both persons.

He called me from 2 numbers  - 760-615-5895 (personal); 408-610-8092 (work) while allegedly in California and D.C.  He also called me from Belgium - +1 327-196-2733; +43 720-231685 (Austria).

After I sent the last $300 to Paul Richardson, NOTHING.  I have kept all pictures and emails from everyone.  Also note, that he gave me the email danielforduk.com.  I did inform the CEO of the company about this, but have not heard anything.  I also informed the British Government and SIS.  All funds were sent by Monegram and I have every receipt.

I know I'm the fool hear, but he is extremely good at what he does.  The fact that we went to school and lived in the same town in England - Dagenham - I thought this was "meant-to-be".  I never put anything about my background in dating profiles, so when he said he was from Dagenham, he got me "hook-line and sinker".

If you need anything else from me, please let me know.  I still have his pictures, though now he may have stolen someone's identity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2017 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/daniel-ford/internet/daniel-ford-paul-richardson-nana-joe-scammed-me-for-over-10000-internet-1401070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content