Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, August 12, 2017

• Reported By: KYwoman — Maysville Kentucky USA
DAR Waterfront & Associates
13547 Ventura Blvd, Suite 350 Sherman Oaks, California USA

DAR Waterfront & Associates brio day and night serum ;allegrontiaging I received a notice in the mail saying i had an account with a past due balance of $109 for skin products I did not request or receive. Sherman Oaks California

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I requested and received samples of a day and night anti-aging serum (Brio was the title). I did not request any other products but eventually received another box in the mail.  I did not open it. I called customer service for this group and got the information I needed to return the product, which I did immediately through USPS. It had the return authorization number that I was given by customer service on it. I assumed that was the end of my relationship with the company. I never received a bill from the company for additional products.

I received this notice on August 3, 2017 ( I had requested the sample items during the summer of 2016) that states I have a past due account. they included my account number for this claim as well as a previous account number. It does include a statement that within 30 days of receipt of this notice, I can send my dispute of the bill in writing and they will evaluate the credibility of my claims and go from there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2017 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dar-waterfront-associates/sherman-oaks-california-91423/dar-waterfront-associates-brio-day-and-night-serum-allegrontiaging-i-received-a-notice-1392264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAR Waterfront & Associates