Complaint Review: Date Processors

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2008
  • Reported By: Lake Worth Florida
  • Date Processors
    Citrus Heights, California

Date Processors I too was scammed. They got me and 3 friends Trus Heights, Citrus Heights California

I have the same exact story. I needed to make some money from home to help offset the price of gas and started with Data Processors at the end of February 2008. Same thing where I tired it for 2 weeks at $2.00 a survey to see if it was legit. I thought I had a good thing here and then through my paypal paid the $24.95 with the money back guarantee.

When 60 days went by and it came time for me to get paid, they sent 1 email saying that they had not received my W-9. I then faxed and mailed my personal information with my social security number. I have tried to get confirmation that they received my information, but they WILL NOT answer back. I had a friend, that was also doing this, email them and they said I probably got shredded because I didn't put my user name on the W-9. SO I did it again and still nothing. I filled out surveys each day, sometimes 2 a day and am owes $822 and I am out the $24.95.

I am worried that they will now do something with my personal information. If I put a freeze on my credit, then it will mess up my credit. Someone please help.
Lou D

Lou d
Lake Worth, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2008 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/date-processors/citrus-heights-california-95611/date-processors-i-too-was-scammed-they-got-me-and-3-friends-trus-heights-citrus-heights-342419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content