Report: #81982

• Datesnow Pty - Pzest
    Brisbane, Australia
    Brisbane, Other
    Australia

Datesnow Pty - Pzest ripoff fraudulently charged my credit card without my permission Brisbane Internet

I first noticed it today when I looked at my statement and saw a charge for 79.99 dated 2-07. Then I looked back and saw others for 19.99 on the dates of 1-16, 12-13, and 11-12. Thats 140 dollars that I want back!! I also saw a charge for 49.99 from Pzest.com.

Now I don't know what affiliation they may have with each other, but I don't know what Pzest.com is either. This is horrible and if anyone has any idea to get the money back please contact me and let me know.

Matt
Schaumburg, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2004 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/datesnow-pty-pzest/brisbane-other/datesnow-pty-pzest-ripoff-fraudulently-charged-my-credit-card-without-my-permission-bris-81982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content