Complaint Review: Datesnow - Pzest - WPI Friends

• Reported By: Rio Rancho New Mexico
  • Datesnow - Pzest - WPI Friends
    www.pzest.com
    Nationwide

Datesnow - Pzest - WPI Friends Internet ripoff - charging 79.99 when not supposed to. Internet

I was charged this on my account and my wife saw it first. She called me on it and for the love of all things money I do nto know where this came from. I called them -

Las Vegas, Nevada
U.S.A.)

And they said I would be refunded within 10 business days. and I hope I will be. I hear this is for an internet site for the paris hilton video. What freaks me out is that the e-mail used is one of my older e-mail address I stopped using due to all the dang spam. I will keep you updated I hope. I was posting to say that someone else got ripped on this, I will let you know if I get that refund.

They said to call back in 10 days if the money is not refunded.

Here are the numbers again if you have nto seen the other report made by K.

Datesnow 1-1-800-584-1977 / 1-800-351-5654
remove@DatesNow.com
www.pzest.com (sister company - ?) 1-1-800-447-6439
WPI*Friends Internet / WPI I-Friends 800-1-800-243-9726

JD
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2004 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/datesnow-pzest-wpi-friends/nationwide/datesnow-pzest-wpi-friends-internet-ripoff-charging-7999-when-not-supposed-to-inte-79390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content