Complaint Review: Datesnow

• Datesnow
    www.datesnow.com
    Brisbane, Other
    Australia

datesnow.com - pzest.com Beware of datesnow.com I was ripped off Brisbane Queensland

Do not enter the website for a free trial, you will not be able to cancel your membership within the trial period and your credit card will be charged $29.99 USD.

Furthermore, you will be charged $79.99 USD one month later for life membership without your knowledge or consent. This is after i had successfully cancelled my membership, or so i thought!

I have since cancelled my membership again through their support page and sent numerous emails to insist that they refund my money and remove me permanently from their records.

I tried finding their phone number but they are not listed. All i can do now is hope they do not charge my credit card again

Paul
Waratah
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2004 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/datesnow/brisbane-other/datesnowcom-pzestcom-beware-of-datesnowcom-i-was-ripped-off-brisbane-queensland-79365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content