Complaint Review: Dave Bischel

• Submitted: Tue, April 04, 2017
  • Updated: Sat, April 15, 2017
  • Reported By: Hurt beyond measure — N.California California United States of America
  • Dave Bischel

Nationwide
    USA

Dave Bischel,Erin Gale Tompkins Bischel, And Stephanie Vandagriff made and filed false reports about me with the intent to put me out of business. California

*Author of original report: Title really messed up

Dave Bischel his wife Erin Gail Tompkins Bischel, and Stephanie Vandagriff were sued for defamation amongst other things. Their knucklehead buddies Maria Barnes and Kerry Roper joined them in their smear campaign against me.They were not sued 99.9% should of and we almost ruined their day too.Even though they knew what they were doing was false they continued to carry on and smear me anyway. They knew as a child I was bullied and tried to do it to me too, but it backfired on them in a severe way.I settled my case in mediation because they knew if we would of gone to trial their heads would of been ripped off. Even though they knew what they were saying was false they continued all the way thru to their depositions. Must of had to lie a lot to get thru those. Dave you must of said 100 times I don't recall. You don't look brain dead? I recalled everything.What was really going on Dave. How could someone in their right mind do this to another human being, and call themselves Christian? How could you get out of bed and look in the mirror when you comb your hair and NOT come out and admit your claims were nonsense. I believe someday you will all get yours It's called Karma.

A little side note; Maria Barnes had a dream and that's why she sided with them, and KNEW I was guilty of the things they accused me of. Really Maria a dream? How did your conversation once you told your church leaders go after you divulged that? Want me to tell you? They thought you were nuts.

In addition Kerry Roper wrote a nasty letter to the local paper. Thank goodness they pulled it otherwise I would of had to sue you too.She can sure gossip too I've heard. Your business neighbors think your a little "NUTS" too.

Need to add these people have destroyed my life,myfamily,and both businesses. Are you proud? I'm sure God will hold you accountable for your actions? Another thought. Gail not having ANY belief or faith in God before you probably knew your head would spin you decided to attend seminary to become a pastor? Why? Did you feel extreme guilt? I can't answer that for you but you can. Their is a God and he will hold you ALL accountable on "Judgement day".

Lastly how does it feel that now you know you've destroyed my family? Are you all still proud??? Do these comments want to make you want to go an extra round? It sure used too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2017 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dave-bischel/nationwide/dave-bischelerin-gale-tompkins-bischel-and-stephanie-vandagriff-made-and-filed-false-rep-1365792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Title really messed up

AUTHOR: - ()

Only Dave Bischel,Erin Gale Tompkins Bischel, and Stephanie Vandagriff initially filed frivilous stuff. The others just added defamatory things to them. Secondly on one of their false reports one of the original three Dave I believe states I have had many victims. None not even ever one, and they go onto say I hired companies to remove the negative stuff others have said. Not true Dave the only reason I has to hire an SEO company was to try to remove your false garbage...