Complaint Review: Dave Simon Insurance Agency

• Dave Simon Insurance Agency
    420 Court Place
    Brighton , Colorado
    USA

Dave Simon Insurance Agency National Farmers Union Insurance 9 weeks after selling my house, still begging for my money. Check in the mail wrong address only response Brighton Colorado

*Author of original report: Finally got it

7/14/17 I informed the Dave Simons Agency in person that I sold my house and would close on 7/17/17. I gave them my forwarding address as I would be receiving a refund of 9 months that was left on my homeowners insurance. By 8/11/17 I still had not received my refund.

I called the agency to notify them on 8/11/17 and the employee said it was in the mail I should receive it soon. I called again on 8/16/17 to say I still have not received my refund. He said he would look into it and call me back. 2 days later he called to say the check was returned because it had the wrong address. He said they would cut another check and send it right out.

On 8/28/17 I called again to report I still have not received my refund. I then verified that my address was correct with him. He said the check should be there any day.

On 8/30/17 I sent an email requesting to speak with Dave Simon. I received a call from another employee on 9/1/17.  I then vented my frustration to her that I have not received my check yet. She sent me an email stating that billing sent a check 8/18/17. The problem was it was again to the wrong address. I verified with her my address by email. She emailed back that billing now has the correct address and they would over night a check.

By 9/7/17 I had not received my refund. I called again asking yet another employee to speak to Dave Simon. Iwas told he was out and would call me as soon as he got in. About an hour and a half later she called to tell me the address is corrected an the check should be here within the next two days. I could he someone, I assume Mr. Simon, in the background telling her what to say.

It is now 9/14/17 and I still have not received my check. All I got was "wrong address" and/or "checks in the mail". This is Unbelieveable tha I should have to wait this long for my money. I have started to intiate complaints to consumer agencys to help me get my money. Next I guess I will have to file a law suit. Insurance companys do not give us a 9 week grace period. What a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2017 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dave-simon-insurance-agency/brighton-colorado-80601/dave-simon-insurance-agency-national-farmers-union-insurance-9-weeks-after-selling-my-hou-1400090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author