Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I these last past 5 months I have taken my car to this shop numerous times.  Basically, when they get your car there its goes from one thing to the next that needs to be fix .. when your just dropping it all for small repairs. I have spent nearly 3000 dollar in rental cars and repai expensive and my car has steal broken down on my four times . I have had to get my car towed back to this shop four time and get a rental for times for the same repair that had suposely been fixed. Dave never calls and updates you on anything , they take their time and never are in a hurry to get you back on the road.  They are very unprofessional and a d**n liars. They say they have ordered parts and put them on but your car still breaks down and ends right back in the shop.

The workers are neaver on the same page they all tell you different stories and differnt prices and even went to the extent of suposely replcing a new part on my car and didnt inform me before hand and wants me to pay for it. I didn't ask him to do that at at all my bill went from just a simple 160 to 690 to 972$ all in a weekend  without being notified and the daves states well i can take it off. AS if!!!!

i stringly feel that he didn't fix my car correct in the first place and lied about putting brand new parts on and then having to replaces these same parts two days later when my car breaks down . it has happened to many times. I will never take ny car back to him and after all that I still had to purchase a new car:(!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2017 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/daves-tranmission/knoxville-tennessee-37920/daves-tranmission-south-knoxvilletn-scammers-knoxville-tennessee-1372846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAVES TRANMISSION