Complaint Review: David C. Lyles

• David C. Lyles
    200 E. Randolph Street Suite 5100
    Chicago, Illinois
    United States

David C. Lyles Aon Capital Group Inc. David C. Lyles President Aon Capital Group Inc. 200 E. Randolph Street Suite 5100 Chicago, IL 60601‎ Direct: 1-312-671-1645 www.aoncapitalgroup.com Skype: davidlyles1 LIAR MANIPULATOR AND SCAMMER Chicago Illinois

*Author of original report: THE TRUE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: David C. Lyles

One month ago, this LIAR told me that he had "Clients" to buy Bonds/Boxes.

He requested that wanted to receive all Informations of the Seller and would answer with one Letter-Head of him with "particulars" of Buyer!

Till now ... nothing!

When I asked for an answer (as he promised) his answer was:

MY BUYER DOESN'T ACCEPT YOUR PROCEDURES!

And he keeps on NOT PROCEEDING ACCORDING WHAT WAS AGREED!

This is not more than a "hunter" of Contacts!

BE VERY CAREFULL WITH THIS MANIPULATOR!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2017 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/david-c-lyles/chicago-illinois-60601/david-c-lyles-aon-capital-group-incdavid-c-lylespresidentaon-capital-group-inc200-1414674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

THE TRUE

AUTHOR: Jorge - (Portugal)

After I posted this, I received a mail of David "threathing" me!

Here is the (integral) text of his mail:

You are quite naive to start a fight with an opponent you do not know. You are acting like a little b***h simply because we have chosen not to do business with you or your fake seller. My reach is long, all the way to Portugal. I will deal with you at the time and place of my choosing.

FACE TO FACE ... WHEN HE WISHES! I'M "BLACK BELT" ON KRAV MAGA"!

Anyway ... PORTUGUESE POLICE IS ADVISED ... AS WELL AS FBI!

I've forwarded this "answer" to the Financial Corporation and I can BET David will have VERY SERIOUS PROBLEMS ... on Court where he has to PROVE that this Seller "fake"!

David wants go to Court? I'm ready to show ALL DOCUMENTAL PROOFS AND TESTIMONIES of what happened!

UPFRONT OF HIS ANSWER, I REPEAT ... BE VEY CAREFULL WITH THIS MANIPULATOR!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

David C. Lyles

AUTHOR: David - (United States)

The person who filed this fradulent report goes by the name of Jorge Martin. He is a referral who was looking to do business with my company by asking to leverage my resources to by his client assets.  Jorge would not provide the necessary compliance documentation which is required in any transaction. After we completed due diligence on Jorge and his so called asset holder, we found him to be a fraud as well as his asset holder. Once he was exposed, he became upset. This complaint is not about money, but about a fraudster being exposed and filing a false report. If you ever come across Jorge Martin from Portugal and his is stating he has so called assets in UBS Bank (Zurich), do not engage. He's a fraud.