• Report: #1319393

• Updated: Thu, July 28, 2016

• Reported By: troyrobson — Beverly Hills California United States
David Graziani PC
los angeles, California USA

David Graziani PC Liar and thief, took my funds and produced no work los angeles California

*Author of original report: Liar and Thief - GUILTY AS CHARGED!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: GRAZIANI REBUTTAL TO DEFAMTORY, FALSE AND UNTRUE ROBSON POST

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I hired David Graziani to write for me in litigation matters I was involved in and I would represent myself. He was to draft a counter suit and cross complaint for me, track appearance dates and provide support if I needed it. He was paid $3500 up front.

After mis-calendaring one of my appearances (causing me to miss it) and producing absolutely zero work he was hired for, I asked him to terminate our business relationship and refund the fee he was paid. On a subsequent conference call to discuss settling this matter, he delivered nothing but excuses and paranoid delusional rants about his ex-girlfriend cyber stalking him and hacking his accounts.

I have filed a complaint with the CA Bar Case#16-0-14968 and sued him in small claims court. He addressed all this in a phone conference with me poromising to deliver a final invoice and records of all work he claims he produced and he has since disappeared. He does not respond to either emails or phone calls and his office suite in LA claims he is no longer a tenant. His license is now invalid in CA according to state bar assoc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2016 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/david-graziani-pc/los-angeles-california/david-graziani-pc-liar-and-thief-took-my-funds-and-produced-no-work-los-angeles-californ-1319393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Graziani PC

Liar and Thief - GUILTY AS CHARGED!

AUTHOR: - ()

Liar and Thief David Graziani has now racked up TWO losses to me in small claims court. After missing the first hearing (and showing up late looking like a homeless person) only to find out he LOST.. David Graziani decided to file false "attempted assault" charges and also filed false testimony in two different courts against me, in order to sway the courts opinion of me and obtain a restraining order.

Sadly for David Graziani, there is video at the courthouse, which allowed me to prove him wrong and deter his actions. Proving once again, David Graziani is a LIAR.. Both of these incidents were of course reported by me to the investigator handling the BAR complaint I filed.

After a flurry of legal filings to try and have my judgement overturned David Graziani again NO SHOWED! Defaulting judgement to me again.

David Graziani now owes me the full $3500.00 refund, though my guess is he will never pay. I will pursue him online and off until he does.

I have registered davidgrazianiisaliarandthief.com and will be posting all of his ranting and filings on that site in the coming days.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

GRAZIANI REBUTTAL TO DEFAMTORY, FALSE AND UNTRUE ROBSON POST

AUTHOR: LAW OFFICES OF DAVID GRAZIANI, PC - (USA)

I am David Graziani, the victim of the patently untrue and defamatory rippoffreport.com post that was issued by Mr. Troy Robson, a disgruntled and unfortunately, a deeply emotionally unstable former client.  For starters, I never like it when a current client or former client is unhappy with my legal service.  I always try to go the extra mile for my clients and because of my strong work ethic, I have achieved very strong results for my clients.  I am licensed in both New York and California.

I have always been in good standing with both the NY & the CA bars.  I have never publically or privately disciplined by the NY or CA bar associations.

I have not one but 2 Ivy League degrees, graduating from University of Pennsylvania in 1998 with a B.A. in Political Science and University of Pennsylvania School of Law in 2001 with a Juris Doctor degree.  I have worked at the best law firms and companies in the world, including Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flm LLP and The New York Times Company, excelling at the highest levels in the legal industry.

In fact, I have been in the New York Post Page Six half a dozen times. You can read more about myself and my firm at:

pagesix.com/2013/09/25/brother-sues-brother-for-100m-in-design-case/

pagesix.com/2013/11/02/la-boutique-calls-for-boycott-of-today-show/

(these are just a sampling of the impressive press I have received in the past)

That said, Mr. Robson has literally had the Answer (response to a complaint that American Express filed against him due to failure to pay his credit card bill) for many months now and has decided not file it with the court.  Since he raised the issue and opened the door re what would otherwise be attorney-client confidential and privileged communications, I allowed to comment on each and every bogus allegation he made in his inflammatory, untrue, false and wildly defamatory review.

(1) Robson and my firm entered into an Engagement Agreement whereby he was to pay me 1500 dollars on or about April 1, 2016.  Mr. Robson doesn't like paying me or his American Express bill, because neither of us have ever been paid by him.  In fact, his girlfriend paid me the initial 3500 dollars to retain my firm's services, not Mr. Robson.

(2) After less than 3 months of representation, Mr. Robson decided to terminate my services when I was in the middle of preparing a response to his complaint.  He prematurely fired me, in my opinion, so as to set me up and make look as bad as possible, in a futile attempt to disparage my good name.

(3) Even after Mr. Robson filed a bogus complaint with the bar, posted his false, untrue and defamatory post on the ripoffreport.com website, I finished the response to the complaint and sent it to Mr. Robson, and yet still, he has decided not file it with the court.  Why?  The answer is clear.  Mr. Robson is looking to disparage me since its clear he has a vendetta against me for some reason or another.

(4) Mr. Robson posted that I was not licensed to practice law in CA when that is patently false.  Please see this link to the California Bar website clearly indicating that I have always been in good standing with the bar:members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/276009

In sum, Mr. Robson never hired a new attorney to represent him in his lawsuit with American Express, another telling sign that he never intended to defend himself in that action.  Why fire a high caliber lawyer to hire no one, and then not file a response to the lawsuit even though one has been drafted and sent to Mr. Robson?  The only logical reason is that Mr. Robson only hired me to fire me and make me look as bad as possible.  It does not make sense which is why I have concluded that he may very be suffering from grave emotional disorders since his behavior is odd, erratic and illogical.

I have asked Mr. Robson on multiple occasions to remove the negative reviews, dismiss his small claims action against me and withdraw his complaint with the CA bar association, but Mr. Robson has declined to do so even after I polished and finalized and sent him his Answer, Affirmative Defenses and Counter-Claim, which if filed, will likely go a long way to settling his dispute with American Express.

I wish Mr. Robson all the best with legal and personal troubles, but it is unfair to me and my reputation that he has decided to post untrue and false comments about me, but it appears he is on a witch hunt.

Best,