Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, March 18, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, March 14, 2010

• Reported By:Yardley Pennsylvania
David Harrison Levi
320 North Palm Dr. #302 Beverly Hills, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 310-271 3555
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

David Harrison Levi ripoff he used my paypal account, on Ebay, with the idea that it was a loan, I have emails stating that it was a loan. He never repaid me, and keeps saying, that the money is in mail, it is fraud Beverly Hills California

*General Comment: david levi

*Consumer Comment: David is not a bad guy!

*Consumer Comment: David is not a bad guy!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: My Dearest Ms. Yardley in Pennsylvania

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

David Levi asked me for a small loan, to use my Paypal accountant, as he didnt have a credit card. He specificall said that, he would send me the money immediately.

It has been over 3 months, and, no money. He keeps saying that, the money is in the mail. I also have actual emails and instant messenger conversations, whereby, he says that he is paying me back.

To date, no money and I think that he is a fraud.

I also reported it to Paypal, but, they did nothing. Please do something, so that he doesnt do this t another person.

Marcy
Yardley, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2005 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/david-harrison-levi/beverly-hills-california-90210/david-harrison-levi-ripoff-he-used-my-paypal-account-on-ebay-with-the-idea-that-it-was-a-135572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on David Harrison Levi

#1 General Comment

david levi

AUTHOR: John E - ()

him steals from the cherity look him up no legitt

David is not a bad guy!

AUTHOR: Dave G - (USA)

My name is David also, you that know me know I wear my sunglasses all the time. I met David some time ago and I feel somewhat responsible for the comments left by the original report. As if it wasn't for me, this report would have never been filed and I friend David on my Facebook page and the person who filed the report got very upset with the name Starmaker. As A joke I told a few people that David Harrison Levi was the grandson of the Levis Strauss Company, not knowing anyone would take this seriously, it was a total joke and the person knew it! As for the Starmaker thing, David told me it was a nickname given to him when very young, so why shouldn't he use it! As to who owns the name Starmaker, who cares. It's just a nick name!!! I have never seen David Harrison Levi talk bad about anyone, nor does he at anytime use his position to get girls that is a ridicules statement. The person who filed this report is somewhat jealous of anyone who try's to get ahead in life, including myself or anyone they come in contact to. I want to send my sincere apology to David his family and friends if I caused any problems, I personally think David is a very good person, and would not do anything to harm or lie to anyone!

David G

David is not a bad guy!

AUTHOR: Dave G - (USA)

David G

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My Dearest Ms. Yardley in Pennsylvania

AUTHOR: David Harrison - (U.S.A.)

Greetings; I have been accused of a small loan, a misused PayPal account, eBay and fraud? HMMM, It appears that a birthday present was paid for and the accuser chose to deceive me on making a date to meet in CA. as planned. I sense sour grapes here and wish Miss Yardley a happy, healthful and peaceful and safe 2005 - GOD BLESS YOU! David PS I still think your VERY pretty! oh, the money is in the mail! WHATEVER! LOL :( ?!@#^*))_()&%#@@#%^&*%#??