Complaint Review: David Hauser

• David Hauser
    2545 Hampstead Bethpage Turnpike, Suite 401
    East Meadow, New York
    USA

David Hauser Hauser List Services Nonpayment for mail decoy services East Meadow New York

*Author of original report: Delinquent account paid

Hauser List Services provides verification services for bulk mailers using the United States Postal Service to deliver mass mailings and time sensitive mail.  Decoys are real people located throughout the United States whose addresses have been entered on various bulk mailers' mailing lists.  The decoys enter online data including the date the mail was received and its physical condition.

The decoys are to be paid a price per piece, plus additional fees if Hauser requests a piece be returned to them.  Hauser has been remiss in paying their decoys for several years.

I have been a decoy for Hauser List Services for about 10 years.  Hauser had initially paid five cents per piece, by check, paying only when a certain minimum check amount had been reached.  Later, the per-piece rate was increased to 25 cents, monthly payments were announced, and PayPal was to be the payment vehicle.  Payments by PayPal were to have begun in January of 2012.

I received payments for the first quarter of 2012.  I received payments for all of 2013, and most of 2014, albeit six months late.  I did not receive a payment in April 2015, which would have covered September 2014.  Although Hauser directs decoys to hold the mail for six months in case a piece is requested, I have retained all pieces for which I have not been paid.  I have warehoused nearly a thousand pieces of decoy mail.  Today, I sent a certified letter demanding payment of past due amounts from April 2012 through April 2015.  I continue to receive mail pieces, but have stopped entering them at the end of April 2015.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2015 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/david-hauser/east-meadow-new-york-11554/david-hauser-hauser-list-services-nonpayment-for-mail-decoy-services-east-meadow-new-york-1229931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Delinquent account paid

AUTHOR: - ()

On Monday, 18 May 2015, I mailed a demand letter for the delinquent amounts due me by Hauser List Services.  USPS tracking showed receipt of my certified letter on Thursday morning, 21 May 2015.  I received payment of the delinquent amount, by PayPal, on Saturday morning, 23 May 2015.

I responded to David Hauser by email directing him to drop me as a decoy.