Complaint Review: David K. Hernley

United States of America
  • Phone: (239) 829-4264
  • Web:
  • Category: Ex-Wives

David K. Hernley Christopher David I'm an F.B.I. Informant! It's been alleged by many Woman that have written me that he tried to kill them, and the F.B.I. is tracking him. Cape Coral, Florida

I'm an F.B.I. Informant reporting on alleged crimes committed by David K. Hernley.  I'm in contact with at least 6 of his alleged Female Victims, and the F.B.I. is following him now.

It's alleged that he lives on a 58 foot boat, and he is a book writer.  It's also alleged that he has had 8 wives that he brutally attacked, and some can't be found.  His last location was Cape Coral Florida, and the F.B.I. knows where he is now.

If you have any information on him you can send an anonymous message to Detective John Howes at the Cape Coral FL P.D.  (239) 574-3223 or post it here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/david-k-hernley/cape-coral-florida-33990/david-k-hernley-christopher-david-im-an-fbi-informant-its-been-alleged-by-many-w-916324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content