Complaint Review: David Richard Walter

• Reported By: Anonymous — Montana United Kingdom
  • David Richard Walter

Nationwide
    USA

A while ago David Richard Walter approached me in answer to a loan wanted on Craigslist, I paid an upfront fee then if £177, more fees wanted so I let this go as a bad experience, a few months later David Richard Walter approached me again asking if I was still interested in a loan, yes I was still looking, as the first loan was cancelled and I lost my fee, he said he was funding again and if I paid a one off fee and he promised me this was the only fee I’d have to pay I paid it, then bang he wants more money again and is refusing to give me a refund immediately but I’d have to wait for a month, if this is correct where’s my other fee too, Now I’m a pensioner and looks like once again I’ve lost this fee too unless I pay him another $280, any advice would gratefully recieved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2017 04:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/david-richard-walter/nationwide/david-richard-walter-lending-excel-capital-group-inc-advanced-fee-pomona-ca-california-1404559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

4Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

So annoyed are all USA lenders criminals

AUTHOR: - ()

Title says it al, I’ve fell for this hook line and sinker, this guys doesn’t even know what he’s taking about. The more you look into this company the worse it looks, no verification or licence, how can he continue to lend over there.

Anyone heard of these guys

AUTHOR: - ()

I have been asked to open an account with to get a loan hmmmm At a cost of course

A full blown advanced fee scam

AUTHOR: - ()

All lies, how can one open a bank account with the Federal Trust Bank Online and it will cost you roughly and this is a quote from an email “On 23 Oct 2017, at 08:32, Richard Walter <rickywalter007@gmail.com> wrote: I think they will charge you up to $260 ” Who. Is this person

My Mistake

AUTHOR: - ()

Would take back everything on this report, I was wrong here and apologies sent from me. I would recommend this Company and Richard. When you get to know them properly they are really genuine. Once again apologies sent.