Complaint Review: David with Loanofficerschool.com

• David with Loanofficerschool.com
    1575 W WARM SPRINGS RD. UNIT1223 HENDERSON, NV
    Henderson, Nevada
    United States

David with Loanofficerschool.com Loanofficerschool.com, LLC Received payment, but did not give support as promised to pass exam Henderson Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Clown Lee Sillemon

My lawyer and I have been trying to get David Reinholtz with Loan Officer School in court since April 2016. They are an online company and the address advertised is not valid. We send our complaints and they come back return to sender (1575 W. WARM SPRINGS RD. UNIT 1223 HENDERSON, NV 89014) WE WANT OUR DAY IN COURT WITH LOAN OFFICER SCHOOL! Sometime in April 2016 I spoke to David Reinholtz with Loan officer School on the phone (I have a phone conversation and emails to support my complaint) he gave me the rundown of the course and I paid $379. David said there are 3 steps to getting licensing: Education, testing, and fingerprints. He said I could take the time needed for each step. I just needed to sign up to take the 20-hour webinar prep course online that I needed to schedule. I later was to watch an 8 hr. video that would prepare me for the national exam. He said they would guide me through the process. [continued below]....

..... As you can see by the emails, the help is very limited and it’s only done through email. I was given a large amount of material and basically just lifted alone to figure it out for myself. I tried to speak with David to get clarification, but he responded by sending me his company policy. He would not return my phone calls to explain or assist me in using the course he spoke so highly about on the phone. I email him and ask why are we emailing back and forth. He stated it was to keep a record of the communication. I stated he spoke to me when he accepted my money. He didn't reply. Even then I tried to figure out how to proceed on my own, but I got frustrated with the poor customer service and ask for a refund and he replies no. I want a full refund and to be paid for my time that I wasted by the unprofessional actions that were displayed to me by the loan officer school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2017 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/david-with-loanofficerschoolcom/henderson-nevada-89014/david-with-loanofficerschoolcom-loanofficerschoolcom-llc-received-payment-but-did-not-1411866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Clown Lee Sillemon

AUTHOR: David - (United States)

Clown. We tried in earnest to help this clown for 18 months. He can;t pass the licening test. Not our fault. He is just not equipped. This is not for everybody and is serious business. If looking for a reator or loan officers turn and run from Lee Sillemon. If you would like to become licensied in the mortgage industry, please contact LoanOfficerSchool.com. We have assisted tens of thousands of students become licensed in the mortgage industry including many who can not even speak english! It was just too much for LEE SILLEMON howvere and we are not miracle workers here. You can lead a 'horse' to water but you  cant make it success. Lee was the very same.