Complaint Review: Davis School District (PARC)

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012
  • Reported By: Susie Salisbury — Sunset Utah United States of America
  • Davis School District (PARC)
    485 Parc circle
    Clearfield, Utah
    United States of America

Davis School District ,PARC, PARC is owned by Davis School District Non-profits Lies to employee about pay-Payed $3.75 per hour - How do they get away with it? Clearfield, Utah

PARC, a Non Profit owned by Davis School District in Utah

Lied to me, I was offered a promotion and told I would be getting a .20 raise. When I get my check it was actually a $2.10 per hr. decrease in pay. I was then told that there was a month's pay taken out of the total pay for the year for un- paid vacation, that is how they got away with cheating me. I would have never had taken the job and move here if they had told me that before!

It Gets Worse
A month after turning in my mileage (for going to clients and helping them find jobs), I was told I had lied about where I went and unless I took off the 3 items they would not pay me.
I looked over my records to see if I had made a mistake. I had not, infarct 2 of the 3 dates in question I had taken clients to interviews in which they were hired.
They owe me $250. [continued below]....
.....00 for mileage.

It gets even Worse
We get paid once a month, the next month (after quitting the job) I got paid $3.75 per hour for the month of Aug. 15 to Sept. 15 2012. They told me they have a special way of figuring it out and that I owed them the money.

I have contacted the labor commission and they are not doing anything but giving me the run around.

I have moved to be closer to my new job that I was told was a promotion, I now have have higher  living expenses, because I was lied to and thought I would be making more. Now I have no idea as to what I am going to do with $600.00 to live on for the next month. That does not even cover my rent!
Please someone help, I am scared, I do not know what to do.
I am afraid I will be in the street! It is not right that they should get away with this! Especially a company that is suppose to be a Pillar in the Community. Suppose to be helping people with disabilities get and keep jobs. All the while they rip off their employees.

Another little illegal thing they have done because they are so cheap ( I guess) is they do not have their Job Coaches certified. Job Coaches are suppose to be certified by law. I was never certified and had very little training at all. I had to learn on my own.

If any one has any ideas please email me at (((REDACTED)))@comcast.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/davis-school-district-parc/clearfield-utah-84015/davis-school-district-parc-parc-is-owned-by-davis-school-district-non-profits-lies-to-em-949923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content