Complaint Review: Davison Design & Development

• Reported By: Twin Falls Idaho
  • Davison Design & Development
    595 Slpha Drive
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I fell for Davisons, illustrious, deceptive TV ads 04-22-04 & was sent all thier charts, documents & photos of thier clients licenesed products & a 2003 client satiisfaction report, so I sent the $685.00 start up fee, because they claimed thier in.ven.te.gra.tion process, could cut the final design time, to less than 8 to 12 weeks, that had been takeing 18 t0 24 months, which they didn't do!

A letter, dated 06-15-04, from G M Davison stated they will prepare documents, for a provisional patent , when the product sample is done! A letter dated 07-02-04, of David Ursiak stated they will cover the patent cost! That was a lie!

I then get the production sample contract & wanting another 10 % & $ 8,831. to due the production sample, that was finished on 10-15-04, at 18 wks. On 11-14-04 , I recieved a virtual reality photo, a provisional patent cover sheet, haveing 4 drawings & none of the 7 spec, sheets as listed on cover sheet, that I signed & mailed with a $80. check! I called David & found he had quit & called Nicole twice, for the 7 spec. sheets & sent a fax to Greg McKeeta & never recieved them! Then I get a letter signed by David, which was forged!

My proto type was refused by Magline & then Nicole sends me a form to fill & $335. for the next Co. Ridge , that doesen;t mfg. my product! In a letter dated 12-03-04, from Andrew Cable, in paragraph #3, it says the licenseing is at no cost! so I refused & asked for a refund, from George, with no luck !

Thomas
Twin Falls, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2005 02:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/davison-design-development/pittsburgh-pennsylvania-15283-2911/davison-design-development-the-x-cookie-salesman-g-davison-turned-into-a-ripoff-rob-146892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content