• Report: #198195

• Submitted: Mon, June 26, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 26, 2006

• Reported By:Melbourne Beach Florida
Davison Inventigration
595 Alpha Drive Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Davison Inventigration ripoff. I paid them over 2500.00 do develop and design a product for me and they still wanted and additional $7800.00. I did not pay them one more dime after they did nothing and wanted more money. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

After Davison contacted me from an ad they generated, I talked to them and sent them money to both promote, produce, design and sell my idea. They ripped me off. After telling me it would be only a small fee, it turns out they wanted an additional $7800.00+ to get it to design and more to get it to market and advertize it on the market. I dropped them after they failed to do anything.

They still want money. I want my money back. I am a single mother who is raising a handicapped daughter, and a 22 month old grand daughter. I don't have the money to be ripped off. They made promises they never intended to keep. I gave them all I had. I still have the original paperwork from them.

What do I do to get my money back?

Sincerely,
Diana Leahy

Diana
Melbourne Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2006 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/davison-inventigration/pittsburgh-pennsylvania-15238/davison-inventigration-ripoff-i-paid-them-over-250000-do-develop-and-design-a-product-fo-198195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Davison Inventigration