Complaint Review: Dazzle White & World Club Fitness

United States of America
  • Phone: 866-407-3685
  • Web:
  • Category:

Dazzle White & World Club Fitness FAREND SERVICES, WORLD CLUB FITNESS STOLE PAYMENTS FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AURORA, Colorado

Thought I was finished with this "DazzleWhite-unless-you notify-us-we-will-just-keep-charging-you-for-products-that-we-don't-send" when I tracked them down last year and finally got the charges to my bank account stopped for a product I had returned and an account I had canceled.

Now I am being charged $24.82 a month from something called ELITEPACK and FITCLUBONLINE. When I called them, customer service rep Tamara - employee # 6121 - said that when I had signed up for my "free" Dazzlewhite Trial, I was subsequently sent an email that advised me I "qualified" for a 40 day free trial to some kind of online Fitness club. She claimed I would have been sent an email with a log in and password to access the club. Apparently, even though I did not ever receive this info - I had 40 days to cancel after which I would be charged $24.82 for a product or service I was unaware of.

She refused to refund me the stolen charges, she refused to allow me to speak to a supervisor, she refused to give me names or information on any person who might be in charge - and I sympathized with her for having to work for such a sneaky, underhanded organization.

Do not not not sign up for any of these "free" trials. The onus is totally on the customer to cancel. The fine print on this company's agreements is so small it could be written on a grain of rice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2010 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dazzle-white-world-club-fitness/aurora-colorado-80019/dazzle-white-world-club-fitness-farend-services-world-club-fitness-stole-payments-from-565413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content