Complaint Review: DAZZLE WHITE

Internet
    United States of America

DAZZLE WHITE Dazzle White SCAM- SCAM -SCAM Internet

* : Hello

this company is a scam, DONT MESS WITH IT. they say, $2.95 shipping for free trial of Dazzle white product, but, it will be $59 monthly fee there after. must return the trial product within 14 days. cost me $12 just to ship the used Dazzle white pen.

if they dont get by 14 day, it will be $59 non refundable fee.

after cancelation, I saw another fee on my credit card statementy for $7, called them they said I sign up thru dazzle white for this weight lost program, for the monthly premium of $7. first moht is non-refunable. TOld them I am not fat, why do I need to be in this weight lost program s**t. he advise best he can do is pay me HALF back, told him, if I dont get full refund I will be reporting them to BBB. He automatically said, "sir, i am refunding the whoel amount".

"WHAT A RIPOFF company"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2009 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dazzle-white/internet/dazzle-white-dazzle-white-scam-scam-scam-internet-489420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1

Hello

AUTHOR: Gemma R. - (USA)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,