Complaint Review: Dazzlewhite, Dazzle White, Clebrity Smile, Whitening Brites, Whitening Brights, Whiteningbrites

• Submitted: Mon, September 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 06, 2009
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Marshall Virginia USA
  • Dazzlewhite, Dazzle White, Clebrity Smile, Whitening Brites, Whitening Brights, Whiteningbrites
    DazzleSmile USA
    PO BOX 10276, Des Moines, Iowa
    United States of America

Dazzlewhite, Dazzle White, Clebrity Smile, Whitening Brites, Whitening Brights, Whiteningbrites PristineHealth Related Services that also charge: Accessmember and kitaaccess Ordered trial tube. Paid 4.95 shpg with Visa card. Did not order more. They send and bill to card. PO BOX 10276, Des Moines, Iowa

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

I ordered a trial tube of Dazzle White and paid $4.95 shipping giving my credit card.

I did not knowingly sign up for any other services or any more product.  They sent me 3 more tubes and billed me $79 against my credit card.  They also entered me into two additional services that they shared my credit card with and one billed Kitaccess billed my card $8.53 and the accessmember service billed my card $6.21.  There was also a charge made by Printinehealth for another $79.28.  So the 3 tiny tubes of paste they sent me (that I did not order nor want) cost over $170 when you add in the services.

I called all of them and they would not reverse charges.  I had to file a fraud case with my credit card company and call all 4 companies to cancel (but they would not reverse charges.)

Final catch--DazzleWhite said they would reverse the 79.28 charge but I had to send back the tubes with the order number written on the outside of the return.  I did not order them so I don't have an order number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2009 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dazzlewhite-dazzle-white-clebrity-smile-whitening-brites-whitening-brights-whiteningbrites/po-box-10276-des-moines-iowa-50381/dazzlewhite-dazzle-white-clebrity-smile-whitening-brites-whitening-brights-whiteningb-501372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Gemma R. - (USA)

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 60-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 888-948-5508 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,