Complaint Review: DC Fawcett

3433 Lithia Pinecrest Rd Suite 355
    Internet
    United States of America

DC Fawcett Being Charged Without Using Services Valrico , Internet

In November 2012, I accidentally signed up for their services to set up a website and I was supposed to sit back and let the money come in.  I never activated the account and requested they cancel my membership.  In December I was charged $97 for December services.  I have sent numerous e-mails requesting the refund and cancellation.  Each time I get a reply back that they will contact me within 24-48 hours.  I have also called their customer service number 800-764-8064, didn't get to talk to anyone, but left a message, again I was told I would be contacted within 24-48 hours.  Still have not heard from them.
I've been unemployed since March 2012 and do not have the money to pay $97/month.  I have had to but off paying utility bills since I am short this money.
I need help getting this cancelled, but most of all I want to warn people of the fine print that I did not notice.  The fine print of being charged monthly for their service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dc-fawcett/internet/dc-fawcett-being-charged-without-using-services-valrico-internet-983680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content