Complaint Review: DDI Utilities

• Reported By: Jerry L — Chicago Illinois USA
  • DDI Utilities

Internet
    USA

DDI Utilities Charged for fraudulent purchases and a subscription I did not approve. Internet

I used this service as a trial to collect data from my IPhone. However, upon my purchase for the "free trial" they described I recieved a notifcation of a charge from them for $1.00 which I really wasn't concerned about. I cancelled my trial one day before I was supposed to be charged $29.99 for a subscription. A day after cancelling my trial I was contacted by my bank regarding fraudulent charges that were being attempted from two websites I've never heard of for the sum of $1.00 each. The following day, I was then charged a subscription fee of $29.99 by DDI Utilities. I called them regarding them giving my card info to other sites and for charging me $29.99. I was to recieve my refund within "3-5" business days" which I never recieved. I called a seocnd time after a week's passing of when I should've recieved my refund and the recptionist informed that someone would call me or email that same day which never occurred. [continued below]....

..... I called them again 2 days later telling them I never recieved a call or email and the receptionist informed that my refund had been processed, however, I see no such refund on my bank statement. After several emails and calls this issue has still not been resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2017 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ddi-utilities/internet/ddi-utilities-charged-for-fraudulent-purchases-and-a-subscription-i-did-not-approve-inte-1393200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content