Complaint Review: Deal Chicken

Internet
    United States of America

Deal Chicken I Think They Are Cheating Us Internet

*UPDATE Employee: I'd like to help

I read a report about a woman that ordered from deal chicken and didnt receive her merchandise. Im having the same problem. I receieved my coupon which i paid for but when I went to order my merchandise for a knife set I had no comformation number, no email address to contact these people nothing but a statement that explained that I would receive my merchandise in 4-8weeks. I ordered on Nov. 1st today is Dec. 20th im really pissed about not getting an email or somrhting stating the where abouts of my merchandise. Do Not BUY from DEAL CHICKEN you will loose your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/deal-chicken/internet/deal-chicken-i-think-they-are-cheating-us-internet-985069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I'd like to help

AUTHOR: Adam Wickliffe - (United States of America)

If you'd contact me with your information (that is, a deal ID, voucher # or email address), I'd like to investigate your claim and try to resolve it. You can reach me at awickliffe (at) dealchicken (dot com). I'm very sorry to hear you're not satisfied.