Complaint Review: Deal Dash

1501 Broadway (12th floor) New York, NY 10036
    Internet
    United States of America

Deal Dash Deal Dash = Scam New York, New York, Internet

Purchased two bid packages to have enough to outlast anyone to get a specific item.  After hours and hours the bidding narrowed to two of us.  We had been in a bid war for hours and I was bidding at the 3 second mark each time.  247 bids into it, the website shot me a dialog box asking "Are you still there?" and blocking the bidding window.  This was right at the 3 second mark and though I X'd the dialog box as quickly as possible, it was enough interference by the site to cost me the auction by blocking my ability to bid.  So I lost hours of time, 247 bids and the item.  Naturally I want nothing to do with this site ever again, my time is valuable and my money is spent better elsewhere.

However, after three complaints, no reply from Deal Dash.....

They state customer satisfaction of 100% refund if you aren't satisfied.  They offer the option of having all your lost bids returned if you buy the item at their retail price.  Since I noticed their retail prices on items is WAY above average retail in stores and on other sites, I only do this with gift cards as they are worth their face value no matter where you get them.  I have purchased two of these to get my bids refunded, over a month ago, neither have been received.

Deal Dash has no available phone number, just an email contact page, which so far they aren't answering about the ripoff auction or the missing gift cards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/deal-dash/internet/deal-dash-deal-dash-scam-new-york-new-york-internet-982184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content