Complaint Review: Deal Dash

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Reported By: Gina — centerville Ohio United States of America
  • Deal Dash
    Deal Dash Address: 419 Lafayette St, (6th floor)
    Internet
    United States of America

I have bid on auctions and spent thousands of dollars on this site, I have paid all monies due on won auctions as well as option to buy at full cost and have not received my items as well have contacted customer support several times with no response. I have as well won auctions where the timer ran down to o and was not given the win.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/deal-dash/internet/deal-dash-scam-alert-internet-976090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Have had the samething happen to me.

AUTHOR: rippedoff - (United States of America)

I have won several auctions in early Nov. and even received an email telling me the items have been shipped. As of yet I still have no items and can get no response from customer service.I have asked them to send me the shipping companies name and tracking number and the only response I get is an email telling me my password has been changed and here is a new password. I even left a comment on their Facebook page asking where my items where , within hours it was taken off their page and I was blocked from commenting on it. This company is a ripoff. Wish more people would spread the word on Facebook about this company.