Complaint Review: Deal Dash

• Reported By: Mad Dad — Internet United States of America
  • Deal Dash

Internet
    United States of America

Deal Dash www.dealdash.com Took money and never sent product, fraudulent, untrustworthy, unreliable Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Shipping Products Faster than Ever!

I signed up for this online auction dealdash on November 6 2012 , I bought 400 bids for 60 something dollars they were on sale. I bid on a few things with my daughter we were having fun then it was time for bed so I put it on auto bid for a $250 Wal-Mart card and 200 free bids when I woke up I checked and I won the bid for $68 so I bought it . I told my daughter and we decided once we got our card we would would Christmas gifts with it. Dealdash said the card would arrive on the 28th of November and if it didn't contact them via customer support email and they would get back to me within 48 hours. Well I emailed them everyday I left my phone numbers address and email still no reply. It's been thirty days so I'm revoking the charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/deal-dash/internet/deal-dash-wwwdealdashcom-took-money-and-never-sent-product-fraudulent-untrustworthy-u-978886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Shipping Products Faster than Ever!

AUTHOR: DealDash_Adam - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your experience on our website. We did experience some shipping delays with gift cards ordered in November, but we have since rectified the problem and are now shipping products faster than ever before! I was unable to locate your specific account using the details you've provided here, but if you require any additional assistance please try contacting our customer support team once again. We've worked through a large backlog of customer messages regarding these issues and are currently able to respond to all customer queries within 24 hours.