Complaint Review: DealDash

• Reported By: Brenda M. — Willowick Ohio
  • DealDash

Internet
    USA

DealDash Deal Dash DealDash computers hacked - and the company is not responding! Internet

I had been a happy customer with DealDash since September 2013.

On October 1st, 2014, I was attempting to purchase bids when something strange happened ... I got an error message from their site indicating my transaction had been interrupted.

Then, on October 2nd, I noticed bogus charges from DealDash were showing up on my account.  I contacted DealDash immediately through their website (they have no customer service phone # that I could find, sadly) and explained that my account had been hacked through their site.  They did not respond.

Then, this morning (October 3rd), I noticed another bogus charge pending on my acccount.  I have deactivated my debit card and will be closing my checking account as soon as my bank opens, but want to warn others that DealDash's site IS vulnerable to hackers!  And they will not respond quickly if somebody hacks your account!

I will not be using them again.  Their site is simply not secure enough.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2014 03:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dealdash/internet/dealdash-deal-dash-dealdash-computers-hacked-and-the-company-is-not-responding-interne-1180666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content