Complaint Review: Dealer Deals Direct

• Dealer Deals Direct
    304 W Plaza Drive, Suite B11
    Mooresville, North Carolina
    USA

Dealer Deals Direct - dealerdealsdirect.com Sold me counterfeit and pirated Adobe CS6 Upgarde Software Mooresville North Carolina

I purchased Adobe CS6 Web and Design Premium upgrade software from Dealer Deals Direct online for $299. When I tried to install the software onto my computer, it wouldn't install because Adobe has flagged the software as counterfeit and it was a pirated copy of the software.

I emailed them at sales@dealerdealsdirect.com and also sent several messages to them via their contact widget on their home page. I have not received a response from any of those emails.

I have also tried calling them at 704-658-1390 and 704-372-6716 and there is no answer. A few times a message comes on stating the voicemailbox is full and to push in a security code.

I have filed a report with BBB in North Carolina and also reported it to Adobe. I am trying to get back the money that I spent on this non-functioning and counterfeit software they sent me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dealer-deals-direct/mooresville-north-carolina-28117-6821/dealer-deals-direct-dealerdealsdirectcom-sold-me-counterfeit-and-pirated-adobe-cs6-upg-1096839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content