Complaint Review: Dealextreme

• Dealextreme

Internet
    United States of America

Dealextreme Scammed and took the money Internet

I put in a order with this website Dealextreme.com. They're a business from China.

Basically I've spent $53 on LED bulbs. They partially delivered the order worth of $40 and told me that the other item was not in stock but they could give me "store credit" instead to buy something else.

When I tried to use the $13 of store credit they ignored all contact with me and refuse to ship out the item I ordered.

I just want to warn people because you are playing Chinese roulette with your money. After doing some research on their forum and google. I noticed alot of other affected people by their scam. They ship 8 out of 10 orders which doesn't make the scam apparent and this is basically how they operate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2012 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dealextreme/internet/dealextreme-scammed-and-took-the-money-internet-844557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content